Home – Announcement

Important Announcement

We have made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Great Chesapeake Bay Swim, scheduled for Sunday, June 14, 2020 due to COVID-19. 
We felt this was the best way to proceed during this global situation.

Registered swimmers must make a decision to rollover your fee to next year, donate your fee to the GCBS charity, or request a refund by April 30, 2020.
If you do not make a selection by that time, your entry fee will be donated to Great Chesapeake Bay Swim charity.

Click here for more information.